Invader Zim role play of waffles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zaihra's bio form..beware children, beware... >.>

2 posters

Go down

Zaihra's bio form..beware children, beware... >.> Empty Zaihra's bio form..beware children, beware... >.>

Post  Zaihra Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:25 pm

Name: Zaihra
Age: In human years she is in her 30's but in Skylesmak years she is actually rather young (somewhere around 16).
Race: She is a a raptor like creature called a Skylesmak (NO! Thats so not my spore creature.. Why are you looking at me like that? No, I am not a terrible liar nor am I lieing! >.>).

Looks: Without her disguise she looks like a giant velociraptor almost, standing at a little over four feet tall and covered in dark grey feathers that have golden fringes. Her arms have long feathers hanging down them which makes them almost appear to be wings and she has a fin like frill at each side of her head. When threatened these frills will spread out and turn a bright red in a display meant to scare off predators. Her eyes are slitted like a snakes and amber. Like raptors she has one curved, sickle like claw on each foot. Her tail is long and helps her keep her balence while running and making sharp turns. She only has two fingers and both have long claws that will leave a nasty gash; if keep her from drawing pretty pictures.

In her human disguise she resembles a 12 year old due to her height and wears a dark grey hoodie and worn blue jeans that have a hole in the knee along with some sneakers that always seem to become untied. Her eyes are still amber and her hair is blond and goes all the way to the middle of her back. In both forms she has a gold braclet that is so tight that it is almost impossible to get it off. There is a small (and probably fake) gem in the middle of the braclet.

Personality: I like to make my characters personalitys and develep them as I roleplay, lets me rp the character better. Although I can definatly tell you that Zaihra won't be the nicest member of the group-in fact she might end up being down right creepy. Also, the only thing she really likes about her human disguise is having opposible (spelling) thumbs.

Family: None, she ate them. Lol jk. Still though, she doesnt have one. At least not on Earth.

History/Backstory (whatever ya wanna call it): Not much really. She went to Earth to study the wildlife there and then it came..the DEATH BEE! It rammed into her ship, causing it to crash down from the sky and into the park. However, luckyly for her her device she uses for disguises was surprisingly undamaged. However, unforantly for her those UFO freaks that had got Zim's ship a while back got hers to so now shes stuck on Earth.

Extra: She hates it when people say she looks like a chicken and her race has a nasty habit of killing and devouring children.. Also, she likes eggs! =D
Zaihra
Zaihra
Admin

Location : The land where the killer cow pies roam the Earth searching for birthday cake ice cream to eat

Back to top Go down

Zaihra's bio form..beware children, beware... >.> Empty Re: Zaihra's bio form..beware children, beware... >.>

Post  AWESOME Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:39 pm

pffft, this shall be Gilbert`s first person to annoy!
AWESOME
AWESOME
Admin

http://cookiesaretasty.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum